Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wig and 'Stache Bash

OH.MY.GOODNESS. I have the most amazing friends!

I think my friends have been ready for J and I to tie the knot almost as long as I have. Awhile ago I noticed a bunch of wig and mustache themed invites pinned on my bestie Kelly's pinterest board, with the caption M+J? and I knew we were in for a treat.

Kelly is my party planning idol, seriously she's amazing, and she always pulls out all the stops so, I knew the second that she offered to spearhead an engagement party for us that we would have the best time! Kelly and another bestie, Sarah thought of everything from invitations to cute little coozies.




invitations


coozies

I wish I had taken more pictures of the fantastic decor and dessert table but here are some that I did capture and that great family and friends have posted on facebook.



getting ready


at the bash


with my bestie, Kelly


with my future mother in law


with my future sister in law and my little sister



with my family


Kelly kicking off the karaoke, stone sober, that's a real best friend. She rocked it!


our first duet


it's not a party until there is a "Baby Got Back" performance


feeling the groove


really getting in to it now


We had such a good time and could not ask for better friends and family. Super thanks to Kelly, Sarah and the set up crew for all of their hard work. We love you!

Love, 
Malia E (and her pink haired karaoke singing alter-ego)


Need more? Check this out!





No comments :

Post a Comment