Friday, August 17, 2012

The Year We Did Everything

2012 is quickly shaping up to be the year where we do everything, all at once, no stopping, just keep on spiraling into adult hood and holy moly, I have never been more excited or STRESSED OUT!

Whatever little bird told us that we should get engaged, buy a house, plan a wedding, both work full time and take graduate classes at the same time was insane!

Well at least in my eyes. J is so easy going it almost stresses me out more just from pure envy of being so laid back. I'm so lucky to have him to ease my exhaustion and anxiety. So together we push on through with fingers crossed that we end the year with a new house and our dream wedding day in the works!

Wish us luck!

Love,
Malia E

1 comment :

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Good luck with everything & I can't wait to celebrate with you in the coming months ;-)

    ReplyDelete