Tuesday, October 23, 2012

In(vite)spiration

Everywhere I go and everything I do I have visions of wedding stationary bouncing around in my head. I love being crafty and have been thinking about trying to make my own invitations. So, courtesy of my serious Pinterest and Etsy addictions, here are some of my favorites invitation inspirations.










I love all things kraft paper as you might have noticed here, and I especially love the unique size and string accent. 








Here's another spin on the kraft paper that I love. Ahhh...such a modern print yet still a bit rustic.










What a sweet little doily accent. And the Tiffany Blue...swoon!





Source: etsy.com via Malia on Pinterest






A little bit of kraft and doily. Best of both worlds?










A little burlap, lace and tiffany blue. This is heaven.





So many ideas, so little time. I could probably go on forever. What are your thoughts on the kraft paper, lace, burlap, doily, and tiffany blue accent? Do you lean toward traditional or more modern? I can't wait to start experimenting!

No comments :

Post a Comment