Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolution.

It is no big secret to those who know me well that 2012 was a crazy year full of non stop work as a preschool autism teacher, part time ABA therapist, masters certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis student, new home owner and wedding planner. So, when I finally had a week off, thank God for that teacher luxury, my mind was spinning with a list of to do's and resolutions for 2013. The year where classes end and I become a Mrs. The year where doors open to both building a family or changing careers. Another year of trying to figure out this adult life and setting goals.

This year I resolve to better my health by finding more time for me. This year I resolve to read books for myself and not just books that people tell me to read. This year I resolve to de-stress by making time for me to take up yoga. This year I resolve to pay off my debts. This year I resolve to better and own my life and come May our lives as a married couple.

My hope is to keep motivated by using my blog to track my accomplishments of course with a little side of wedding planning, homemaking and more.

Here's to 2013!


No comments :

Post a Comment